Searching every da
In India, motorcycles play a significant role in daily transportation. Due to the ever-decreasing amount of available road space, many commuters find that two-wheelers are a better option for navigating than a car.
Purchasing a second-hand bike can be a wonderful alternative if you're considering obtaining a bike for yourself but don't want to spend a fortune on it. Decide what you want and know what to look for in the bike you want.
Confused about what to look for and where to begin? Don't worry, we'll lead you.
- Examine the bike and try a ride
A bike may have a very stunning exterior, but you must ride once to understand how it feels. You can determine the bike's overall performance by test-riding it. If you're inexperienced, ask a knowledgeable friend or reliable mechanic to test-ride the bike for you.
- Verify the Bike’s Chassis number
Take some time to look up the bike's chassis number when you feel safe purchasing it. The engine and licence plate numbers must be the same. On older bikes, it could be challenging to find this number, but the mechanic can help.
- Document check
The list of paperwork needed when buying an used bike is shown below.
- Certificate of Registration
- Bike insurance that has been changed to your name
- Pollution certificate
- RTO forms include Forms 28, 29, and 30.
- Sales invoice
Why Choose Aplify?
- Free for all: You can start your search with Aplify which allows users to advertise their second-hand bikes for free.
- Verified Users: Aplify verifies the users before allowing ad posting. It makes your transaction safe and easy.
- Dedicated to armed forces: It is dedicated to armed forces, a special community feature that strives to serve both serving and retired members of the armed forces as well as their families.
Download Aplify today to find second-hand bike of your choice safely.